Bugs? Contributions? http://www.github.com/trevorlinton/webkit.js
INSTRUCTIONS: Input some HTML into the textarea below, press render to display to the canvas. Note that it intially loads SVG/HTML tests so they're probably rendering while you're reading this.
Loading (600x750 viewport, device scale factor 2x, scale 1x, webgl canvas)
NOTES: This is still experimental v0.02, and unstable (not yet alpha).
Created with emscripten, many thanks to Alon Zakai for helping produce this. (c) 2014, True Interactions
- This is a hardware acceleration demo version, it requires WebGL, a software only version exists however.
- Anything causing network requests will crash since CURL is disabled.
- Routing mouse and keyboard events are still in the works.
- Images need to use data uri's since network requests crash the renderer, in addition CSS must be inline stylesheets.
- Hi-DPI is currently not working with hardware acceleration.